FAOU's Essay Competition - February 2022
Updated: Feb 8, 2022
By: Cvetanka Ristova Maglovska
📢 Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Ciao. Zdravo. Marhaba. Nǐ hǎo. Shalom. Olá.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is organizing an essay competition celebrating International Mother Language Day.
Theme topic: “Benefits of multilingualism in a globalized society”.
The price? 🏆
A FREE course for 3 lucky winners!
Still interested? Then read the rules below:
1. 🗺 The competition is open worldwide with no age restrictions.
2. 1️⃣ Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. 🗓🕛 The competition is open from February 7th 2022 until February 28th 2022 at midnight (GMT time) on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. 🗒 You must use FAOU’s essay template (available at the official website).
5. ✍️ All essays should be in English with no color or graphics.
6. 🗒 Length: 500-1000 typewritten words. The essay title (theme) or added footnotes do not contribute to the word count.
7. ✍️ All levels of English are accepted (except complete beginners).
8. 🏆 🤳 If you are a winner, we’ll ask you for a photo to use in our publicity.
9. 📢 The winners will be chosen at random and announced publicly on FAOU’s official website and social media on March 3rd 2022.
10. 👋 Everyone is welcome to enter, so tell your friends!
🔜 FAOU will be awarding 3 NEW WINNERS with a FREE course EVERY MONTH during whole 2022!