By: Cvetanka Ristova Maglovska
📢 “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Happy World Health Day!”
This month, in the spirit of World health day, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is organizing an essay competition celebrating the importance of healthy living, on rising awareness about mental health, maternal and child care and the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
For this month essay competition, regarding the theme topic, the interested participants are encouraged to share their opinions on how does the pandemic COVID-19 infected their society, country, town on long term effects.
Essay competition: Theme topic
📌 “Long-term effects of COVID-19 on (your) society” 📌
The price? 🏆
A FREE course for 3 lucky winners!
Still interested? Then read the rules below. ⬇
1. 🗺 The competition is open to all nations, everyone interested to listen and take an online course, no age restrictions.
2. 1️⃣ Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. 🗓🕛 The essay competition is open on April 4th 2022 and you must submit your entry by midnight (GMT time) on April 18th 2022 on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. 🗒 Contestant must use FAOU’s essay template (available at the official website).
5. ✍️ All essays should be typed in English with no color or graphics.
6. 🗒 Essay length: 500-1000 typewritten words. The essay title (theme) or added footnotes do not contribute to the word count.
7. ✍️ All levels of English are accepted (except complete beginners).
8. 🏆 🤳 If you are a winner, we’ll ask you for a photo to use in our publicity.
9. 📢 The winners will be chosen at random and announced publicly on FAOU’s official website and social media on April 21st 2022.
10. 👋 Everyone is welcome to enter, so tell your friends!
Stay tuned to our social media accounts for more prizes!
🔜 FAOU will be awarding 3 NEW WINNERS with a FREE course EVERY MONTH during whole 2022!