By: Cvetanka Ristova Maglovska
📢 “I raise my voice not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.”
― Malala Yousafzai
This month, in the spirit of gender equality, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is organizing an essay competition celebrating International Woman’s Day.
Essay competition: Theme topic
📌 “Gender equality builds a nation” 📌
The price? 🏆
A FREE course for 3 lucky winners!
Still interested? Then read the rules below. ⬇
1. 🗺 The competition is open to all nations, everyone interested to listen and take an online course, no age restrictions.
2. 1️⃣ Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. 🗓🕛 The essay competition is open on March 7th 2022 and you must submit your entry by midnight (GMT time) on March 22nd 2022 on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. 🗒 Contestant must use FAOU’s essay template (available at the official website).
5. ✍️ All essays should be typed in English with no color or graphics.
6. 🗒 Essay length: 500-1000 typewritten words. The essay title (theme) or added footnotes do not contribute to the word count.
7. ✍️ All levels of English are accepted (except complete beginners).
8. 🏆 🤳 If you are a winner, we’ll ask you for a photo to use in our publicity.
9. 📢 The winners will be chosen at random and announced publicly on FAOU’s official website and social media on March 24rd 2022.
10. 👋 Everyone is welcome to enter, so tell your friends!
Stay tuned to our social media accounts for more prizes!
🔜 FAOU will be awarding 3 NEW WINNERS with a FREE course EVERY MONTH during whole 2022!