By: Cvetanka Ristova Maglovska
📢 We have #OnlyOneEarth
Time is running out, and nature is in emergency mode. We need to act (boldly), innovate (broadly), and implement (equitably). It’s going to take all of us. All in. We only have one Earth!
In the spirit of World Environment Day today (June 5th) which is celebrated globally, Fatima Al-Fihri University organizes an essay competition.
Essay competition: Theme topic
📌 “Economic advantages of sustainable businesses” 📌
The price? 🏆
A FREE course for 3 lucky winners!
Still interested? Then read the rules below. ⬇
1. 🗺 The competition is open to all nations, everyone interested to listen and take an online course, no age restrictions.
2. 1️⃣ Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. 🗓🕛 The essay competition is open on June 6th 2022 and you must submit your entry by midnight (GMT time) on June 20th 2022 on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. 🗒 Contestant must use FAOU’s essay template (available at the official website).
5. ✍️ All essays should be typed in English with no color or graphics.
6. 🗒 Essay length: 500-1000 typewritten words. The essay title (theme) or added footnotes do not contribute to the word count.
7. ✍️ All levels of English are accepted (except complete beginners).
8. 🏆 🤳 If you are a winner, we’ll ask you for a photo to use in our publicity.
9. 📢 The winners will be chosen at random and announced publicly on FAOU’s official website and social media on June 23rd 2022.
10. 👋 Everyone is welcome to enter, so tell your friends!
Stay tuned to our social media accounts for more prizes!
🔜 FAOU will be awarding 3 NEW WINNERS with a FREE course EVERY MONTH during whole 2022!